Team Donation Information:
Suggested Amount: $75
Note: If you would like to donate more than the suggested amount, these funds would help other student-athletes.
To Donate you can send in a check, cash or click below:
- I like to provide the athletes with a team shirt, team bag, or team shorts, etc. With a portion of the donation I would ensure that all athletes have at least one piece of Reservoir Team apparel.
- Throughout the season we encourage proper hydration and nutrition. Therefore at the meets, we provide waters, Gatorades and snacks for all athletes at all meets. If necessary, a portion of the donation goes toward these items.
- There is an end of the season sports banquet where all parents and athletes are invited to celebrate the conclusion of the season.
- At the banquet, I like to recognize as many athletes as possible. A portion of the donation pays for these awards.
- A portion of the donation is also used to purchase items for the seniors on Senior Day and at the Banquet.
Team Warm-Up Information:
New athletes to Reservoir’s Cross Country program are given the opportunity to purchase the team warm-ups. The cost is $85. They are personalized with name and sport. They are a very comfortable warm-up. They are made by Under Armour.
You can buy the jackets independently from the pants or buy the whole set.
The top will be $55. The pants will be $30.
Warm-Up Order Link: https://goo.gl/forms/wxBY4llIEIBK84o73
All athletes must have the team shorts in order to be able to run for the team. The cost is $25. The shorts are for the athletes to keep due to sanitary reasons. To Pay for the shorts, please click on the link to be directed to Reservoir's Online Payment system.
Team Shorts Payment: CLICK HERE
Team Spirit Wear:
You can purchase optional team spirit wear. T-Shirts, Shorts, 1/4 zips, backpacks, etc. The orders will be placed at at the time of the online store closing. Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for orders to arrive to Reservoir.
Spirit Wear Order Link: XC Spirit Wear 2018